Tuesday 12 April 2016

Thewaltzofspring.blogspot.co.uk

Hello guys, long time no blog.
 It's been about 4 years since I last blogged on this account. I apologise for deleting outfit pictures of myself, some of my old pictures from 2011-2012 are still on my LOOKBOOK account ( I regret deleting them so much, but please forgive me guys1). I stopped blogging on this account because I felt like I grew out of the style that I had back in 2011/2012 and I also didnt like how my blog looked, so I made a new blog in 2013 and I've been blogging on that ever since!!

My new blog is called thewaltzofspring and I blog about style as it is my outfit diary and I also blog about other random things. Please check out and follow my new blog thewaltzofspring and I am so sorry for abandoning this blog and my readers too. 

Thank you for supporting me and take care


Steffi 

xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment